Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camille Cacnio : Idiot


"Dear City of Vancouver and all its residents,
Yes, this is me in the picture above, dumbest person ever"


That is how Camille Cacnio should have started her original apology. As everyone already knows, Ms. Cacnio was one of the rioters that participated in the 2011 Vancouver riots and got caught. She then went online and wrote an absolutely amazing apology on a blog she just created for such an event. The apology was amazing not because it touched readers hearts all across Canada and made us all sympathize for her. No, the apology was amazing because it made everyone HATE her more.

I guess she realized how stupid her original apology was because with in hours, she jumped back online and revised her blog post, shortening it, and taking out all the stupid, mindless, brain vomit that came out in a form of a blog, and was labelled an "apology".



There has been TONS of people online as of late going back into whatever social networking site they've used to try and erase their admission of guilt or even their whole profile. Everyone knows that it doesn't do any good because there is already a screen capture of it floating around the interweb. You would think... WOULD THINK Ms Cacnio would take this into consideration before she spewed her crap online and clicked on the "Publish Post" button.

Maybe she thought it was a good idea. Maybe she thought it was a good post. Either way, it just shows us how stupid she really is.

You can find her original post HERE and her revised one HERE.

Notice how I stopped referring to her blog post as an apology?. Can you really call it an apology and say you accept responsibility when you are still trying to justify your actions?.

I guess she was trying to shed some light and help us understand what was going through her head at the time. She says:


"I want to shed light onto the thought process that was in my head so that maybe you can all get a little bit of an understanding and sympathize for people like me"


Alright. Shoot !. I'm down to open my mind a bit and try and step into your shoes. Let me have it.

"I had no intentions of defiling the city. I love Vancouver as much as you do – I’ve lived here since I was 7 months old. But in my immature, intoxicated perspective all I saw was that the riot was happening, and would continue happening with or without me, so I might as well get my adrenaline fix"


Hmmm.. OK.. Go on...


"I’m a UBC student, and an adult. Shouldn’t I know the difference between wrong and right?


Well yes, I should…but in certain circumstances our perspectives get seriously skewed. It was extremely hard to see the consequences in taking a couple pants, when around me people were lighting up cars, smashing windows and inflicting physical pain on one another. My train of thought at this point was that “the place is already broken into, most of the contents of the store have already been stolen, so what difference does it make if I take a couple things?"


..... Bitch, you're stupid !

I would be amazed if anyone is going to hire you after you tried to justify your actions with THAT. I don't know if it was your intention to admit to the would you are stupid or not, but MY GOD are you stupid. So basically you know what's right and what's wrong, but because you were drunk, and everyone else is doing it, it's OK ?

She obviously didn't take any blame here. Instead she passed blame, saying we shouldn't be so hard on her because everyone else was doing it to. She ruined any chance at getting a job anywhere. I can't help but wonder how she would answer an interviewer if she were to be asked something like: "What would you do if you caught a co-working stealing ?". LOL.

If everyone jumped off a bridge, would you jump to ?

...... You probably would if your name was Camille Cacnio and you were intoxicated.




BTW. Someone made a hilarious spoof of her post. Go check it out here: My Apology for My Role in the Great Cereal Riot of 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment